ELASTIK (25kg) - Flexible adhesive for each type of tile and granite
The unique elastic adhesive power ensures that any investment of any detachments, derived from vibrations workers digging machines in adjacent rooms or from slight tremors and severe contraction. Not affected by the permanent presence of moisture. It stands out for its high thixotropy, which allows coatings in thicknesses up to 20mm without 'sitting'. Distinguished by strong adhesion, zero slip and resistance to moisture and frost. Classified C2TE S2 in EN 12004 and EN 12002. (EVETAM / N. Cert. 3355).
(Measurement conditions 23 ° C and 50% R.H.)
Form - Colour
Cementitious powder - White
Toxic / flammable (according to EN 88/379)
Bulk density of dry mortar
1,30 kg ± 0,05 kg / lt
Slip according to EN 1308
6,5 lt water to 25 kg of cement
From +5 ° C to +35 ° C
From -40 ° C to +90 ° C
Application thickness Up to 20mm
At least 10 hours
Open time according to EN 1346
At least 30 minutes
Shrinkage ASTM C596
Pointing on wall
Pointing on floor
After 24 hours
Ready for use
Resistance 28 days, according to EN 196-1, in:
11,5 ± 1,0 N / mm²
30,5 ± 5,0 N / mm²
Resistance to detachment, according to EN 1348, following:
• 28 days
2,80 N / mm²
• heat aging at +70 ° C
2,50 N / mm²
• immersion in water for 21 days
1,70 N / mm²
• 25 freeze - thaw
1,60 N / mm²
• S Deformability according to EN 12002
S> 5 mm
Experimental measurements were performed, according to EN 12004 sto chemical laboratory
by DUROSTICK and confirmed by checking KDEP 9530/2634/222.
They used the following instrumentation:
• Flexion - compression: CONTROLSMCCC66 • Posting: BRAIVEDYNATEST
NOTE: Exceeds on average 100% of the requirements of the standard for glue C2TE.
The ELASTIC is suitable for investments in external (fig. 3.4) and interiors, sound substrates such as:
• sealed surface with rubber seals or brushable cement.
• Masonry with plaster or concrete or prefabricated concrete.
• Floors with underfloor heating.
• Balconies, terraces (Fig. 4).
• Areas with continuous presence of moisture such as fountains (Figure 2), bathrooms (Figure 5), showers etc.
• Mosaic or renovation of tiles in swimming pools, swimming pools, heavy traffic areas. The ELASTIC ensures bonding all types of ceramic and stone tiles with minimal absorption, such as:
• ceramic tiles of all sizes.
• glass mosaic, klinker, glazed gres.
• Cotto, skapitsarista marbles, artificial stones.
• Each type of Porcelain tiles, absorbent or not.
• Plate of cork, expanded polyurethane.
• Marbles all types, even green Tinos.
The DUROSTICK ELASTIC, because of the flexibility and features of its outstanding properties, does not require any kind of enhancer enhancer.
1. Surface preparation
H mounting surface must be stable, clean, free from loose areas, dust, paint, grease, oil and dampened before application. Absorbent substrates and aerated concrete necessary be primed with ACRYLIC EMULSION or D-20 of DUROSTICK, a mixing ratio of 1: 1 with water. The gypsum and the gypsum need to be primed with micromolar stabilizer AQUAFIX or ASTARI DIALYTOU of DUROSTICK. The brittle cement floors, lightweight and non-need be primed with ACRYLIC EMULSION or D-20 by DUROSTICK 1: 2 parts water and 1 part DUROMAX to 5 parts water. On balconies, terraces, bathrooms, showers and swimming pools, followed by coating with HYDROSTOP FLOOR, 2-3 successive cross coats, to ensure the tightness of the substrate.
Pour the powder in a clean container with water at a ratio of 2 parts water to 5 parts powder (6,5-7lt water for 25kg powder or water 1,3-1,4lt to 5kg powder) and stir with power drill at low rpm until a homogenous mass without lumps. Allow the mixture to mature for 5-10 minutes, stirring periodically, without adding extra water. Spread the adhesive with a trowel and then combed with a notched trowel so as much surface is required to work for the next 15-30 minutes (depending on weather conditions), thus avoiding skin formation. Finally, place the tiles or other bonding materials to the selected location, flapping gently with a rubber hammer.
3-5 kg / m², depending on the size of the tooth of the trowel and the surface smoothness.